Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Creation

...and then there were words...

...and they're written by me, so I forecast that there will be a ton of them to follow. I will be very verbose and my stories will be exciting (if only to me). I do not claim to be a writer (I'm not)...I'm a talker. As you can already see, I love the "..." and will use them to a point that will drive you, the reader, insane, but for me, as the writer...they help me keep my sanity.

Please enjoy everything that follows...and for those friends and family that I constantly bombard with lengthy, rambling, pointless, mind-boggling emails...maybe this is the better solution to help me get it all off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter