Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Gunner

So I've got another dealer to add to my list. I spoke with one of my client's today. He's not a buyer but he said that the black book for my car, high-end is $14,800...the bottom is $10,800 with mileage closer to mine. If the last dealer will give me close to $14,000...then I'm definitely taking his offer.

He was of the mind that I should wait and do a personal sale as well...however, after he checked out Autotraded, he realized that the market is flush with this car, so he questioned his own advice, says he doesn't know what he'd do in my scenario.

However, he also suggested before my stop on Saturday morning that I swing by the used car place associated with his shop. So I've got another stop possibly...depending on what the mechanic tells me on Friday.

Lastly, I'm heading to the bank today to work out the details. I've already emailed my girl here to see what she has to say about the whole thing, I'd like to know our rates first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter