Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

CHRISTMAS!

It really is marvellous, spendeng Christmas with your family. You don't get to spend time with them the way you used to, growing up. And sure there is arguing and craziness and chaos, tons of chaos, but that's lots of fun,really. And then there are these little pockets of joy and fun and, well, Christmas spirit. And its beautiful. And it's why you put up with the fjghting and the craziness and the choas, the fucking chaos. You wade through all of it for the moments, the ones you've missed, the ones you've thought about, the ones you've longed for. And its wonderful, and beautiful, and it's what Christmas is all about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter