Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My exam

So yeah, I wrote my Derivatives exam a week before Christmas...not the brightest move. I had to do it before the holidays because a) I knew I wouldn't get any studying done DURING the holidays and b) I like to leave a months room until the course expiry, in case of a fail. Good move...because with the rush exam booking, the new man in my life, the preparing for a Christmas concert and the Christmas season in general...I managed to fail the course...*sigh* by 3%. Yeah that SUCKS!

I got my results in the mail today showing me what I got right. I'm taking this and the Options course in order to be options licensed. So I did quite well on the exchange-traded options portion of the course...the part I need...and I SUCKED at all the rest. So...now I know what to buckle down on...all the stuff I don't need and I don't like. *sigh* So I've got a week and a half of studying left and a TON of work to do yet.

Let's see what I can get done tonight. Two hours tonight...and hopefully 8 hours on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter