Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Preachy...

First off…I know I’ve posted these three blogs all within minutes of each other…but they were written one each night…I just haven’t had time to post them

…anyways…

Secondly...Wow…my blogs are getting kinda preachy these days and they’re really not intended to be. It’s just where my head is at…but not so much for other people…mainly for myself…however, I’m trying not to seem really self-involved so I make my topics refer to a broader audience…lol…which in turn is making everything appear holier than though…NOT my intention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter