Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Monday, March 05, 2007

FaceBook

Well, I finally got myself all set up on MySpace, and what happens? I get a bombardment of email from people about FaceBook. Then every time I'm out socially for a 2 week period, all I hear about is FaceBook. So this morning I check my email and there's another FaceBook update. *sigh* So here I am, set up on FaceBook. And yes it's user friendly, and yes I'll add everyone I currently know in my life that has their FaceBook set up and wow...how much of our lives is going to be lived on-line? *gack* Seriously! I've got what...5 email address I use and check. Why 5...well I like my online name so I've got it at Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail. Then I've got my paid for personal address, and also my work address. Then there's Blogger for my blog...MySpace, well because a friend does it and it's a great way to keep updated on his wild life, and now FaceBook. Is that it? Is that everything I'm checking these days. By the time I've checked everything and written a little it's time to go home.

Thank GOODNESS we bought a big screen LCD tv that's going to hook up to the computer, that way I can just sit on the couch and continue to live my life. Hmmmm...now all we have to figure out is how to get exercise like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter