Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Friday, January 28, 2005

...bedtime thoughts...

Note to self...
...when lying in bed and having a marvellous idea for a blog post...WRITE IT DOWN!!!

I had a deliciously wonderful muse inspired thought while drifting off to dreamland last night and thought what a great blog post. I composed a couple of lines in my head and got it off and running, enough to work with when I sat down at my machine today...and 'poof'...brain shut down and I forgot to hit save.

DARN!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter