Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Sometimes when I remember, I forget - Winnie-the-Pooh

Recently a friend of mine wrote the following to me...

"...to just shake my head and say "Oh, silly old PrincessDoubt," like I'm Christopher Robin and you are Pooh-Bear stuck in Rabbit's hole because you couldn't stay away from his honey pots..."

lol...Everytime I read that, my heart fills with love and happiness and absolute joy. She is a very good writer (check her out at www.donttouchthefeet.blogspot.com) and I often love the way she grasps and idea and gets it across. I also LOVE the name of her blog as it is witty, universal and quite her. :)

This image that she created in my mind is wonderful, because it really is me, and I love it. I love being Pooh Bear. I really do. I like being a little black cloud on the end of a red balloon, and getting stuck in trees and rabbit holes and being confused. I like asking lots of questions and never really figuring out the answer just to ask new questions that will eventually get me the same answer, until I finally get it but end up forgetting it anyways later on...lol...

I think I have some very Pooh Bear like qualities and I think they are some of my best qualities. I am much more than that, but it is definitely a huge part of my personality that I absolutely love and have never thought about much before. But this one little comment from her, in a very extensive email, just made me smile from the inside out. She got a mental imagine that embodied something so beautifully that I felt very strongly inside.

So a HUGE props to Nerdifer for her insight and for her love...

Okay...just read the quote again and GAWD! do I ever love it. I just get the giggles every time (it's even funnier with my real name...and I don't know why)...but I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter