Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday should not be wasted...

...so what to do today? I awoke early (see the first post of the day below)...and posted. So far I've done something constructive. But now it's 10:30, I had thought about going out to breakfast, however...I have bacon and eggs in the fridge (the eggs, which should be eaten soon), but it's so much work. So if I start now I won't be done for awhile, and I still haven't showered yet. So now it's like 12:30...make breakfast, eat it, tidy up after it, shower, get ready. The day is gone. Well, the shower is just going to waste most of the morning in itself. I take a good hour to get ready. (yes...I realize that posting this is eating up time too, but plrbplrbplrbplrbplrbprlb...I'm enjoying this)

Okay, so I think I'm going to do breakfast, might as well, I'm hungry and I have nothing else to do...Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh and I can watch the next episode of Buffy...which gives me 40 minutes to cook, eat, and tidy up :) I've got eggs, bacon, beans, stale bread for toast and I can put marmite on it, oh and I can do fried onions, and a slice of tomato and some lettuce (like in a restaurant)....or an omelette...Okay, done (only if the due date on the eggs hasn't passed...*sigh*). Then I think I'll tidy/clean the apartment. We'll see how much energy I have for that, that might have to wait until I rent the next Angel/Buffy DVDs ;). I've got more than enough right now...thank you three cups of tea. Maybe just one more :) Actually this will teach me to keep lots of OJ in the fridge, so that I don't resort to 3 cups of tea as breakfast drink.

Okay, next? Hmmmm....well I don't really want to shower if I haven't tidied the apartment, no point in getting all clean if I'm just going to get dirty and smelly after. But if I don't have the drive to clean after breakfast, there's outside stuff I have to do (btw, I'm setting my starting point at 11am...so you're stuck with me until then). However, do I want to go into the real world looking and smelling like sleep. I HATE not getting ready before leaving the house. But REALLY, what do I have to do that I have to look good for. (...and my mind is saying...WELL? You never know who you might meet...I mean I could meet a Broadway producer who sees me and says "YOU! I WANT YOU!"...YES, I think this :)..and yes, I'm always a little disappointed when it doesn't happen). Okay, so I'll quickly put myself together, a little water, hair pulled back, maybe my visor, deoderant and perfume to cover the under the heavy covers all night smell :)

I have to get my oil changed....way overdue, yes, I'm a little broke right now...well, I have money but that's being saved and I'd rather go into a little debt to myself, than borrow my own money (is that skewed?). So I'll do that, oh, and that will give me a chance to read my book (lent to me by Mi). I also want to rent the next two DVDs...and return the one I've got as well as Finding Nemo, which I've already seen, but rented to watch with Mi and never got the chance and now it's two days overdue...darn...late fees. Okay, two errands done. I should probably get some groceries, but I don't want to get tons, just some basics. Fresher bread than the stale toast-making stuff in the fridge, OJ (at least a couple of cans, pulp free of course, drinks should not have stuff in it), Clamato, Ketchup chips (yes, I already have some but what if I run out), another roasted vidalia onion dip (had it in the fall, couldn't find it again...found it again...YAY!), maybe some more tuna. Okay...done. :), then when the errands are done I can spic'n'span the house while watching the DVDs. After that I can make myself all beautiful :) Oh....2nd meal of the day...Hmmm? After the errands? Before the cleaning? Yup, sounds good...tuna melt...sounds better ;) DONE. :)

Okay timeline
- 11am - breakfast, Buffy
- 1145 - prep for errands
- 1215 - start running errands
- oil change, get gas (maybe a car wash), groceries, vidalia onion dip (it's at one of my corner stores), oh....and return beer empties :), return & rent DVDs (remember to bring the returns when I leave for the errands)
- 330 (this is guestimated, I have not idea how long the errands will take) start to tidy while watching Angel episodes first, don't eat until tidying is done.
- 5pm start getting ready for evening

Wow...it took awhile...and I'd have had a lot more time if I started earlier....but I think I'm done and I can start my day officially.

Too much caffeine...lol...Hold on...I think I need a nap now ;) lol seriously, wishing for sleep. Darn my brain for waking me early. *sigh*

And I'm outta here...hope you enjoyed my mental process, because that's exactly what this has been :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter