Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Goodnight Moon

I look up at the moon and I smile. The man in the moon looks back at me, and he winks. He knows me, he always remembers me. As he winks he smiles and beams down his cool light upon me.

When I am happy, when I am sad, I call out to him. He always turns towards me, ready to listen. He waits, ever so patiently, for me to speak. I call out to him, in joy, in despair. He hears me.

He takes my words and holds them close. He cares. He stares at me knowingly, he knows me, all of me.

I have shared my dreams, my tears, my fears, my wants, my passions. And he helps.

He does not condemn, he does not chide or scold. He just nods. He knows, he understands and I am not alone. He is always there and he will continue.

What I tell him he already knows, but he will always listen. I thank him, for my happiness, my knowledge, my love and my life. For always watching over me and being there. Reminding me that I am never alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter