Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Monday, April 18, 2005

So now what?

Okay...

Woke at 7 this morning, back to sleep at 7:30, slept til noon. Could continue to sleep but there's so much to do.

Where to start. I would like to go to bed at a reasonably early hour tonight, so I've got about 8 hours of some serious production ahead of me. (Hey Nerds...wanna join me this afternoon/evening, I'll try not to go on about EB too much)?

Well it's dry as, well, hell in here. Definitely gotta fix that, out to get a humidifyer filter before bed, definitely. They must still turn on the electric heat at night. Note for the winter, bigger, stronger, more powerful humidifyer, don't like too dry.

Okay, gonna want to blog and get this all from paper to technology (and am doing so).

Laundry must be done as well and that's going to require coins...check and see what we need before starting.

Food, gotta eat. I have to start taking care of my temple or it will start to crumble. Eating habits have fallen into disrepair. But nourishment of some some form now. We'll try and do healthy in the evening.

And of course the chunk of today's project. Let's empty some more boxes.

So let's see; blog, quick shower, food (and the day starts to slip away, why did I spend so much time sleeping? Oh that's right, exhaustion), some unpacking, go out, buy the filter, make change, pick up some other odds and ends, do some laundry (let's see how sketchy this place's laundry room is...Nerds...I might need backup :)), more unpacking, something healthy to eat and then glorious bed.

What a boring day.

What I'd rather do? Walk up along queen street, buy some fabric for my ceiling, sit on a patio, smile at beautiful people walking by. I can unpack in the evenings all week. (Nerds...this could be fun?)

Who said that?

Oh dear, internal conflict, I need someone to help me make a choice...and preferably the one I want.

Well, let's start with the getting the ass outta bed. A very good place to start...and maybe some orange juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter