Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Letting go

I still want you.

I still want to want you.

I do not want to keep wanting you.

I want to let go.

...but deep down I still want you.

I want to move on, because until I let you go I will not move forward.

I have tried to let you go before, and yet I was pulled back in. Are you doing the same to me? Are we pulling at each other, while we push away? Or is it just me? Is this all just in my own mind?

Have I created it all? Have I imagined it all? Is this all just me? Do I keep pulling you back while I imagine I'm pushing you away? Is it just me setting it up, making you come back? Are you invovled at all?

I want you, but I don't want you like this.

I have to let you go. I have to let this go. I will let this go. I am letting this go.

I am letting you go. I am letting you go. I am letting you go.

Please let me go too. Please.

Thank you...for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter