Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Friday, June 10, 2005

England 2005 - Chapter 8

Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 10pm
SICK

365! That's right, in a year! That's how many days there are. And I'm on holiday for 9 of those days, start to finish, no more, no less. More than half of that was spent with my family, so I have a few days, on my own, in London...AND I GET SICK! And not my usual sick, but weird sick. Weird upper stomach pains, not ache, but sharp pain and it has completely thrown me off.

On top of everything else...and sorry for the gentlemen reading here...but I'm also early too, so wrenching cramps to boot, which initially overthrew the stomach PAIN. So then I cry and I take some pills and the cramps are better but the back aches, and the stomach PAIN. Yup, it's back again. What is wrong with my body!!! *sigh*

I'm hoping that this is the last of it. This is my 'holiday', my 'vacation', my 'time off'. I can be SICK -any- other day! I mean, I suffer through cramps EVERY month at the office, I put up with them, I struggle through and deal with it. I DO NOT want to suffer, struggle or deal now. Now is for enjoying. And all I want to do is got home to my mum!

I'm praying that tomorrow all is better. I know the cramps will be dealable, but if this PAIN is still here, I might actually seek medical attention. I know my body well enough to know that something ain't right.

I should be recounting tales of my British conquests. Heck, I should be out conquering right now. I sat in a club and drank two bottles of sparkling WATER purchased by two yummy gentleman and still feel like crap...and came home early because of how crappy I felt.

I'm going to call it a night, in the +30 degree room where 5 others will appear at some point, to raise the temperature to an even more unbearable level. Then I will hopefully be my bright eyed, bushy tailed self in the AM.

If not, I'm also considering seeing if I can get an early flight home and into Ottawa where I'll spend two days being a sucky baby before catching a train home.

Waaaaahhhhhhh!

Pain, pain, go away, come again another day, little Princess wants to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter