Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

Mmmmm, the hot and sticky streetcar after work. And a whiff of...what is that...? Rubbing alcohol? No...hand sanitizer. Yuck!

Well it's another hot day today. It's been like this all week, and who's complaining? Not me! I LOVE IT!

My skin has never been better. I was definitely made for humidity. Well, except for my hair, which goes flat. But I can't have it all, can I?

I would've walked home tonight, but I hae ultimate in just under an hour. Imagine, running around in this heat. I'm sitting still right now and I can feel the sweat in my hairline. God I love that feeling.

This is why I live in this country. Days like today. Hazy, blue sky, sweltering heat, hot, sweaty, yummy, sticky heat.

But we'll see if I can handle the air quality on the field tonight. That should be interesting.

If only the streetcar moved more constantly and stopped less. At least there'd be a little breeze.

I think maybe my sweating is making my thin white linen skirt completely see through. But hey...who's complaining?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter