Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Patience

Deep breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Don't move slowly, move thoughtfully. Take it easy, think it through. Make each step, each thought, each word count. Stop rushing, stop trying to finish. Enjoy the ride, the journey, the path. Pause and remember to enjoy. Help make each moment a moment to remember.

These are all things over which I have power and control. I can control my own destiny, but more importantly I can make marvellous everything I do. It doesn't have to be perfect it can just be. I need to let it be.

I don't need other people's attnetion, I just need my own. I need to pay attention.

Just be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter