Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Love

I fall in love with love.

I fall in love with ideas. I fall in love with fate. I fall in love with who I think a person is. I fall in love with time. I fall in love with who I think the person can be. I fall in love with what I see as -us-. I fall in love with thoughts. I fall in love with feelings. I fall in love with moments. I fall in love with stories. I fall in love with dreams.

I fall in love with love...

...but I never fall in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter