Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Bugs & Thieves...

...that's what I have to contend with.

If I had to pick one, I'd choose the thieves. Take my stuff, whatever, it's just stuff and I can handle losing stuff...you simply replace it. But bugs *sigh* bugs are so...argh! They're just so intrusive. And they make me feel cheap & dirty (okay...stop with the funny comments, right there...a different kind of cheap & dirty).

I recognize that my neighbourhood is less than desirable and that my building fits that standard. But I can deal with the neighbourhood and the sketch and the thieves. What I can't deal with is the bugs. I hate bugs. Get rid of the bugs. The thieves, they just make me shrug my shoulders and sigh. I mean, how many times is it now? At least 5 that my car has been broken into, since moving to Toronto. I get it...my car is easy to get into...you want money...you nee drugs...you think I might have something that you need or want. Fine, take it and then leave me alone, I'll deal with it.

But bugs...they don't just do what they have to and leave. No, they stick around, they multiply, they're dirty, they're creepy & crawly, they're...ugh!

I have no control. They're pests. Go away, please.

I don't want bugs in my -home-.

Please go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter