Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Learning....

....it can be a long and often painful pain, this learning thing. But it also becomes easier...the pain is still there, but it's quicker and faster and the growing comes out of it a lot faster.

It's not easy, and it really is something we have to do on our own. People can tell what is right and wrong and even though deep down we know it ourselves, we have to realize it completely for ourselves, otherwise the lesson is never really learnt.

And yet, through all of it, we do feel better.

I knew at the beginning what would come out at the end. Deep down. But I couldn't get to the end without getting there by myself. We use the tools we're given, and sometimes the tools are broken, or hard to handle, but we pick them up, and we struggle to use them, but we finish, on our own and we get it, on our own.

It hurts...it really does, but I knew where it would end. And this time I made the choice, consciously and decisively, and that helps with the pain.

I've got a friend in me. I just have to trust that. Because I'll be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter