Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Friday, May 06, 2005

What I left with...

- I -have- been in love, I am always in love. When I meet someone immediately I open my heart to them and give them all the love that I have. This is me falling in love, every time. However, I am only allowing myself to love the other person, but I am not accepting the love from them in return. Worse, I do not allow them to love me. This is something I aim to look at further, but I am guessing that this is one of the reasons that I have such a hard time in relationships. I push others away while clinging to them, and it just don't work.

- There is a little bit of the divine in everyone. I need to remember to take a moment and look, and if I take that time, not only will it make the other person feel wonderful, it will also make me feel good too.

- Love is much more simple than I allow it to be, and it is inside of me and I can continue to just let it out.

- I can take a moment and let someone else love me and worship me and take care of me. I just need to let them.

- I can be serious, and quiet, and at peace, and happy, all at once over a long period of time without needing to talk or sing or be the centre of attention. If I need attention, I should give it to myself and allow others to give it when they are ready instead of trying to take it from them.

- In order to find love, I have to give other people the chance to love me, let other people make an effort, let other people do their share, and in order to do this I need to TRUST the other person and trust their feelings for me and trust their part in our relationship. I have to try and let others meet me halfway.

- I am in control of my life and my energy and I chose what I use that energy for and how I use it and whether or not I use it at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter