Just beyond the shadow of a doubt

This blog was created for me to put my musings down in written form, and maybe help others make choices through lessons that I have learned. Sometimes I just use it to get the words out of my head, or figure out something, or just because I want to.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

England 2005 - Chapter 1

Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 7:30 BST (British Standard Time) ;) Please note that for all further entries the time of the entry shall be recorded in BST.
ARRIVAL

It's fun to travel alone. Figuring things out, where you're going and such. Knowing that you're probably paying too much but having no idea really.

However, I am so happy right now and have so many thoughts tumbling through my head that I sort of wish I had a friend with me. Someone to giggle in delight to. To look at everything with, so British...yay!

It sounds silly, but I feel silly. And it looks like the sun might actually make an appearance today.

I'm just happy to be here, and a little tired I think, too. :)

I'll be less spacey after a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter